Saturday, June 16, 2018

Coming Soon: More Delicious Bennies!


So, I fell off the map for a few years, but I'm gonna try to make a comeback.

I've made a list of 8 restaurants in my area that serve Eggs Benedict and I'm going to try to get to them, maybe one per week or one every two weeks and post a review! I also have 2 drafts from 2013 that I'd like to revisit, making a total of 10 restaurants on my list that I've never reviewed before! 😮😮

As many (okay all, because let's face it, only my friends, family, and a few strangers really read this!) of my loyal followers know, 2013-2014 held big changes for the single, carefree girl that I was when I started this blog. Five years later, I'm a mother of 4 on a tight budget that doesn't really allow for lazy Sunday brunches and the cost that goes with that lifestyle!

My Little Hatchlings

If you're at all interested in my other, non-Benny related blog, you can find it here ☺️

Otherwise, stay tuned for more Benny reviews as I continue my search for the BEST EGGS BENEDICT EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment