Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Mission Statement

I love Eggs Benedict.

When I go for breakfast at a restaurant, I always order it. This blog is going to describe my Eggs Benedict experiences, both in restaurants and at home.
The key for me is in the sauce and the eggs. I like my eggs poached soft so my plate is a runny mess to be wiped up with my English muffin and whatever starch is served with the meal, usually potatoes.
I'm going to name restaurants, their locations, etc. For large chain restaurants, I will assume the food is the same, but will blog about different locations, because some cooks are better than others! Please feel free to ask questions and comment on your experiences as well.

We are here to find the most delicious Eggs Benedict... EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dominique, just a little note to let you know how much I enjoy your reviews and admire your quest for the PERFECT BENNY!!!
    My favorite Benny so far (although I am not the connoisseur you obviously are) was had at Biggs in Ottawa. There now, if ever in the capital you'll have a place to start!
    I'll be watching and keeping my fingers crossed you find Benny-Perfect!

    ReplyDelete