Saturday, May 11, 2013

Local Public Eatery Benny - $12

I met up in South Common with 2 of my cousins from Fort St. John, who were here for some wedding related shopping. We had arranged through much FB messaging, and possibly a few texts, to meet at Local Public Eatery for brunch. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to see what they offered here for eggs benny.  

Although the picture is horrible, the food was actually pretty good. The potatoes were actually the best part and we know how I don't usually focus on the potatoes! Our breakfasts all came with a delicious shot of fruit smoothie too. 

The Benny itself was pretty basic and the fat sauce was not my favourite. The eggs were nicely poached and overall my breakfast was worth the price and the trip to the south side. Although I don't think this was the best eggs benny I've had to date, the visit with my cousins was great and I'd love to meet with friends or family for another brunch and another Benny sometimes soon! Who's in? 

 Local Public Eatery, South Edmonton Common, Edmonton
https://www.zomato.com/edmonton/local-public-eatery-south-edmonton-common

No comments:

Post a Comment